Monday, September 26, 2011

Shop Preview-Day One

This week I will be featuring new items that will be added to With Envy Paper when it re-opens on October 4th. I'm excited about them and hope you will like them too!

First up...October signals time for a new calendar! In keeping with the calendars I created last year under Green With Envy Studios, I updated them for this year with new patterns and illustrations and I am so excited about how they turned out!!

Today I am featuring my 2012 Desk Calendar-Illustrations. Twelve months of fun and colorful illustrations! I have included some newer illustrations and some oldies for your enjoyment. 

The calendar is printed on 80 lb white card stock and is packaged in a clear CD case, which also doubles as a display case. The calendar itself measures approx 4.5”x5.25”, the CD case measures approx 5”x5.25”.



This calendar features my original illustrations which coordinate with my Silhouette set and Illustration Monogram set.



No comments:

Post a Comment