Monday, August 13, 2012

Monday Around The Shop

Happy Monday everybody! It's funny, prior to getting my new job I dreaded Monday most of the time. This past  Friday wasn't all that great at my new job and I really haven't been looking forward to Monday. But I woke up and just decided this week I would do better and I'm not going to let things get me down. Kind of weird how a change of scenery and change your resolve!

There are some semi big things going on in the shop:


1) With Envy Paper is now up and running. I had to finally just make the decision and currently only offer a limited amount of printed items. With the two shops, my day job and my family it was hard to get orders out without it feeling like a chore and I never want it to feel that way. So the I felt the best decision was to offer most of the same items but in diy/printable format.



 I know not everyone is savvy or into doing it themselves but I decided it was the best decision, otherwise I'm not sure I would have reopened. I am offering placemats, and plates "printed". I will also be offering my art prints in printed format soon (need to stock up on supplies again) and bookplates on request.

I hope this was the right decision but I guess you won't know till you do it!

2) I finally updated my illustration options for both shops. The master list is under the "Illustrations" page at the top of the blog. I'm sure in a couple of months it will need to be updated again...but I love custom requests!!!

3) I took the plunge and join Twitter!! Not really shop related but I thought I would share in case you want to follow. https://twitter.com/WithEnvyStudios

4) Along those lines I have been on Pinterest for a while but why not come check out my random boards! http://pinterest.com/afryemajor/

No comments:

Post a Comment