Monday, December 30, 2013

ANNOUNCEMENTS, ANNOUNCEMENTS...

Am I the only one that remembers that song from camp??

I wanted to pop in with a quick reminder of things going on in the shops and also some new things happening....
--------------------
1) End of the Year Sales are in full swing! Make sure to take advantage of the discounts. Sales end January 1, 2014 at 10PM PST


2) Etsy Digital Designer Holiday Hop ends 12/31, make sure to download my freebie and the 25 other great freebies!


3) The first newsletter of 2014 will come out soon. Make sure to sign up. There is a great freebie just for signing up and also an opportunity for more exclusive freebies, sales, extra discounts as well as shop news and events. 


4) Starting January 1st, my Facebook Freebie Page and Blog Freebie section will be revamped. I am not sure which freebies I will keep and which I will retire or make only available for purchase. Make sure to download any freebies you want before they are gone!

Ok I think that's all for now! Make sure to check back January for a 2013 wrap up post and preview of things to come in 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment