Monday, March 3, 2014

March Blog FREEBIE!!!

Yippie it's March and time for another FREEBIE!!

St. Patrick's Day is one of my favorite holidays for the simple fact that there is so much green around. It gives me an excuse to make random foods green and force my children to wear green, it's perfect!

I created this mini party set to help you celebrate the holiday. Perfect for a kids party or adult get together! 

ENJOY!!

**Note on the editable food labels: They are intended to be printed on home computers. You can enter any text you want but the file can not be save with text entered. Therefor it can't be uploaded to a 3rd party site for printing with text entered. You will need to enter text and then print right after.



PERSONAL USE ONE

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much! These are beautiful...can't wait for our St. Patty's Day class party now!

    A Teaspoon of Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! Can't wait to use the food labels to give my students a little St. Patrick's Day treat :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are very welcome!! I'm so glad you guys like it! If you take any pictures of how you used the party items I would love to see how everything turns out.

    Anitria :)

    ReplyDelete