Monday, November 28, 2011

Newbies!

Hey guys! I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We spent ours with my husband's mother and boyfriend. The food was delish and I ate plenty of it (I did force myself to run in the morning so I wouldn't feel as guilty). Baby munchkin slept most of the day which is the norm :)

I have three more weeks of maternity leave left before I have to go back to my day job so I am trying to get as much done with both shops while I have time to focus on new products. 

Here are a few new items in both shops...ENJOY!

LadyBug Printable Party Collection




Available here for $30, can be used for a birthday or baby shower, colors can be altered.


You Are My Sunshine Print, available here $12, you can choose background color

A wonderful customer requested a lion illustration for a baby shower. I love how he turn out! I will be adding him to my illustrations soon, but feel free to request him!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment