Monday, July 29, 2013

Around the Party Shop

Last week was devoted to With Envy Parties. So this week I will be focusing on getting some new stuff up in With Envy Paper and With Envy Babies. And I will get to spend some fun time with my mom and sister who are in town visiting (or better yet get a moment without one of my sweet little monsters touching me, climbing on me or asking me for something!). 

But to start off the week I will share some of my custom designs from July. I love what I do and I like to showcase what is possible with items in my shop!
*I changed some of the personalization details*


Monogram Napkin Ring

Custom patterned Chocolate Bar Wrappers

Custom Chocolate Bar Wrap to Coordinate W/Invitation

Custom Wine Bottle Tags

Custom Napkin Rings for SF Giants Themed Party


HAPPY MONDAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment