Friday, October 25, 2013

November Free Gift With Purchase Preview

HEADS UP:  I am revamping With Envy Babies, which included a name change to With Envy Home & Apparel. I have been busy updating listings and working on new items. I am discontinuing the free gift with purchase for With Envy Home & Apparel until I get the inventory where I want it and I can provide a free gift that reflects the items in the shop.
------------

The last Friday of every month I will preview the free gift for With Envy Papers. As stated in the original post, the free gift with purchase for With Envy Parties is dependent on item purchase and will be noted in the individual shop listings versus a monthly freebie.
Here is the fine print before the preview :) 
This is a monthly freebie, if you happen to purchase from me more than once in a month I will only send the freebie in the first purchase. Please save the file to your computer as soon as you can. Once the month is over that item will no longer be available as a freebie. Freebies are bound by the same terms of use as all my other products. Please review TOU included with the product or in the respective shop.
 Ok on with the show!!!
I was inspired by this color palette from Design Seeds. I have been busy with holiday stuff that I kind of wanted a break. I also want to create something that can be used with something already in my shop. This freebie set can be paired with this full paper pack for your designing needs. 
Free set includes 8 labels measuring 6" at their tallest or widest points, 300 DPI, PNG & 4 scrapbook papers, 12x12, 300 DPI JPG.
Hope you enjoyed the preview!

No comments:

Post a Comment