Friday, August 26, 2011

I'll Take That In A Printable Version Please...

First of all, I am writing this at 4 am because since I am currently carrying the "dance party usa" baby I am normally up at crazy times in the night because he won't stop moving or I have to pee. Plus this morning there is thunder and lightening and RAIN!!! Don't get me wrong I love the sun and summer but seriously because of the aforementioned baby the heat is killing me. A break would be nice.

I am also awake because I have so many ideas and thoughts between the two shops that it keeps up at night trying to figure out what to add to my list. I really am trying to pace myself but I am also trying to get items prepared before baby comes so hopefully it will mean less stress.

One thing I have tossing around and I think I am just going to commit to is offering printable With Envy Paper items. I know there are already shops that offer printable art and stationery, so I figure I can make that option available which would be more convenient at this point more and maybe give people who wouldn't otherwise purchase from me due to time constraints and shipping costs.

I'm going to work on re-shooting few a few of my product photos and then adding the "printable" versions to the shop in the next few days.

Now off to sleep for a little bit and then finally getting a day off to give into my crazy nesting instincts and clean the house and set up the last of the baby things (26 days and counting!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment