Monday, August 29, 2011

Let the Planning Begin...

I feel very accomplished! I had a four day weekend and I managed to get pretty much everything on my "baby list" done. The house is clean except for one room, where I just need to move some clothes. I loosely packed my hospital bag and even though I want this little to wait until my mom comes in a little less than 3 weeks, I'd be ok if he made his appearance early :)

Also I have been going through ideas for my daughter's 3rd birthday. We are having her party a week and half early so that my mom, dad and sister can be here for it and see the baby. But also with the new baby, I am trying to plan a fun party where I don't have to do much. My daughter's last two parties have been at our house and I tend to bite off more than I can chew or get myself all stressed out and I end up up running around like a crazy person. I want none of that this year. Soo I plan on either having her party at a gymnastic place that does parties and pretty does everything for you or Chuck-E-Cheese. I am hoping for the former, just because Chuck-E-Cheese might be too overwhelming.

But I need to start getting stuff together now so I won't be worrying about the details, while trying to keep my sanity with a newborn and 3 y/o.

I have her invitations all created in my mind and I will share them with you once they are a reality. The theme is PURPLE. Its my daughter's current favorite color. She asks for everything in purple, its so cute.

I created a little Pinterest inspiration board, you can check out the full details HERE. Purple is starting to become a fav (don't worry Green, you're always #1 in my heart!!)

.

No comments:

Post a Comment