Wednesday, April 18, 2012

With Envy Wednesday

Yep I'm trying to bring With Envy Wednesday back! It gets me acquainted with so many neat shops! 


click on image for optimal viewing

I am so happy spring has finally rolled around! Granted I live in Oregon so I see for of the April showers clear into May/June. But this past weekend, it was sun shiny and perfect weather. I wanted to stay outside all day. Turquoise has become one of my new favorite springy colors. I noticed I have been using it more and more in my party/paper items. It just feels fresh and happy. This week I'm featuring several turquoise items from some talented Etsians!!
 

I love this bowl because the design/pattern reminds me of this beautiful turquoise and green tile my granny had in one of her bathrooms.


There is something fun and whimsical about this print. It would fit beautifully in a little girls room or clothing studio. 


My daughter would die for this skirt!! She is obsessed with skirts and dresses anything frilly!
 

I love the simplicity of wooden toys...both my kids would love this.
 

This purse is just fun...I love love love purses!!!
 

I love this necklace and most of the pieces in this shop. They are elegant but simple and could easily be worn with jeans & a tshirt or a party dress. Might be directing my hubs here for Mother's day or my bday present :)

HAPPY WEDNESDAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment