Thursday, August 22, 2013

Thoughtful Words

img source
 
Ok to be honest when I first saw this quote I laughed to myself because of course its easy for Oprah to tell me about wanting what I don't have because she can buy anything she wants. And then I laughed because when I see Oprah I think of "Ofrah", because that's how my dad pronounces it for some reason and its like nails on a chalkboard...but back to post :)

That being said this quote really sticks to me. Being happy with the good things in my life and trying not to focus on what I don't have is something I work on constantly. 

But really when I think about all the good in my life, it doesn't hold a candle to most of the superficial wants of my life. I bet you'd find the same if you take the time to look :)

Fine Oprah I tip my hat to you (if I wore hats that it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment