Monday, January 13, 2014

NEW Items at With Envy Studios 1.6.14-1.12.14

This past week was my first week back to my "regular" work schedule in 2 weeks. My mom and sister visit from a little before Christmas to right after the New Year. I still worked during that time but mainly at night and I was kind of scattered with things. 

Here are some of the NEW items that I added this past week. 

SIGNED, SEALED, DELIVERED PARTY COLLECTION


REVAMPED TRAIN PARTY CIRCLES/CUPCAKE TOPPERS

MONKEY BABY SHOWER PARTY CIRCLES/TOPPERS
WHIMSICAL GLITTER CLIPART

WHIMSICAL GLITTER PAPER
HEART MONOGRAM DIY IRON ON

XOXO PERSONALIZED DIY IRON ON
There are probably a few more items that I forgot to add but needless to say it was a productive week! I have LOTS more to add. I will try to recap the new items each Monday. I show off some of the new stuff on my Facebook page when I list them.

No comments:

Post a Comment