Monday, August 8, 2011

Monday Monday...

I must like torturing myself or something. I am still getting everything into the shop (taking way longer than I thought it would). I have a long list of things I need to be working on. I feel like it wouldn't be soo crazy if we weren't 44 days away from having our second child (if he is good and stays put that long). So I feel like I'm in a crunch to get things done in advance so, like my holiday collections. Plus there is a long list of new illustration I want to create. Oh and did I mention I have a day job where it's crunch time to get all my stuff wrapped up.

With my first pregnancy I developed pre-eclampsia right at the end of my pregnancy literally a week before my due date. I was induced 3 days before her due date. Next week they are going to start testing my urine for protein at my appointments and I'm super nervous that I will develop pre-e again and have to be induced early (plus I just have this feeling I'm not going to make it to my due date). So my stress level is crazy high and I am definitely staying up way past my bedtime and getting up way to early to get things done. Fingers cross it all pays off!!

So my priorities right now are:
-getting all the ala carte items listed
-finishing my Halloween and Christmas collections
-finishing some freebie collections

I think I have decided to put the opening of With Envy Paper on the back burner until after the baby comes. In reality setting up that shop isn't too difficult but actually creating products and shipping is just too time consuming for me right now. If I happen to get everything on my current To-Do list done ahead of schedule I may think of opening that shop early....but I doubt that will happen.


Happy Hectic Monday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment