Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Whats New?

I opened With Envy Parties on Monday and already I remember the feeling of managing a shop plus a day job and family. But luckily I also instantly remembered the excitement of listing items and constantly checking Etsy. I love Etsy, love the create people that make it up. I still don't have everything listed so I am working this week on getting things completely listed but my "to do" list is continually growing.

But despite that I am having a lot of fun already. I thought I would show you some of the items that are available in the shop. The following are the 5 main printable party sets that I offer. You can customize and personalize these sets to make them your own. I also offer most of the items in the party set ala carte. 








Oh and did I mention from August 1-8th EVERYTHING in the shop is 50% OFF!!!!!

So stop by and look around...stay tuned for a freebie later this week!!
Happy Wednesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment