Monday, August 1, 2011

Welcome to my new home! I formally ran Green With Envy Studios where I sold mainly personalized and customized paper goods. I also started to branch out into printable party items. My Etsy shop was open for a little over a year. Unfortunately around Valentine's day my computer died. I had backed things up but not nearly as often as I should (lesson learned for sure). It took a while to get my computer back up an running. During that time away as much as I liked what I was doing it was getting difficult due to me being in the first trimester of pregnancy with my second child. Having the energy to work on and complete orders after a very long day at my day job plus, wrangling a toddler was really difficult. So I took the computer problem as a blessing disguise. It gave me the break I needed but also time to really think about what I wanted to do and where I wanted my focus to be. I knew I wanted to get back up and running but I really wanted to take the time to be planful and do it the right way. So here I am!

I decided to change the name of my business slightly to With Envy Studios. I will eventually have two areas (at least) to this business. One is With Envy Parties that I opened today. This shop will focus on personalized and customized printable party items. I also will be opening With Envy Paper in a few days. This shop will focus on the personalized and customized paper goods like I had in my Green With Envy Shop. But I have decided until after our new little addition comes I'm probably only going to offer bookplates which were my bestsellers. I will gradually offer more items but I want to take it slow at first.

I'm not the best blogger with everything I have to juggle in life but I hope to eventually post regularly about shop happenings, custom work and inspirations. I hope you will stop by the shop and have a look around. I feel better and more organized this time around then I did when I opened Green With Envy Studios so I am hoping I can keep it up and fingers crossed hoping no further computer problems (once was enough to inspire me, twice will just make me cry!)

Stay tuned this week for a FREEBIE and also I will be showcasing some of my parties in the shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment